Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Pe Hurumanu


Today in pe hurumanu we had to get dressed in our pe clothing. Well even though I didn't have my pe I still did pe and for pe we did a beep test. We had to do a beep test and a beep test is when we have to run from coune to coune and line to line. We also had to run until we were out and it was very hard because I couldn't catch up and I was struggling and I was a little bit slow. So I wasn't fast enough and my beep test result was not much but the result was 3.6. So we did 20 or 30 minutes of the beep test but everyone did it. It was defiantly not fun because we got out of breath and sometimes we had a stitch.

After we finished the beep test and everything we did this pe game. Also well its not exactly a game its like a sporty pe thing you can do more like stretches. We did a couple of stretches and that was it we went into the gym and the stretches. We did was leg stretches and foot stretches and a couple others stretches. After we finished doing the stretches we went into the gym and listen to teachers instructions on what to do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about