Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Art


First we drawn every single thing we are meant to draw onto the storyboard and there was only one
person drawing and that was Ella. Then Zoe did a little drawing as well and I did drawing too while
they were drawing and one of our people on our team was drawing the cartoons off the storyboard
and drawn onto the white board.
    We learned and well actually I learned how to draw well and I drew a little bit and I also learned how to draw hard drawings like cartoons even though I didn't like it.


      Doing mostly everything I guess but I enjoyed drawing and doing the storyboard most of the time we did art, so basically all I did I enjoyed. Because it was kind of fun and I liked it but I tried even though it was hard but it was very difficult and I tried everything and enjoyed every single thing I did even though I didn't want to do it.



        Actually the drawing was the most difficult at times but I tried even though it was very frustrating and the drawing was very hard but it was kind of a little fun and half of everything was very difficult but kind of exciting well a little bit of it was.



        No comments:

        Post a Comment

        Please structure your comments as follows:
        Positive - Something done well
        Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
        Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about