Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

In the holidays i went to the movies and watched despicable me 3 then i went to get food and it was only me and my sister that went to the movies so i was so excited more than anything in the world it was so extremely fun so i went to mega air after the movies for my friend b-day and there was a lot of food and we had to take our shoes and socks off then when the birthday was finished our parents dropped us off home and it was really fun there and it was the best day of my life then next i went home and have dinner

The end:)

2 comments:

  1. I really like it because you expand what you where whaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nykachia,
    I really love your story. I love how you kept to the topic of going to the movies. Maybe next time could you possibly add some commas and full stops. The reason for that is because you cant read a full story without taking a breath at parts of it.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about