Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

aotearoa Community

Explain what community you have joined? I ave joined the aotearoa nz community because It was my choice to choose this community so I did.

Explain why your group is your passion? This is my passion because I really wanted to be in this group and its more comfortable too. I would like to help save some endangered animals.

Explain one idea your interested in? One idea I'm really interested in is raising money for is the endangered animals and give the money to department of conservation so they can buy traps to catch the pests.

How do you think you will achieve this idea? 
By fundraising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about