Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

when we have a reliever

Today with our reliever  I did do my work and I also tried my best and hardest to finish my work of commenting on these two other classes called rimu class and gilberthorpe class.


When we have guests in our class we should do the right thing and do what we are suppose to do when we are in class and do our work for our teachers or our relievers.


Next time I will do what is right and do what I'm suppose to do and work very hard to finish my work so my work can be finish early for my teacher to check my work when it is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about