Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

footprint 100 challenge

It was 7 in the morning I started running then was walking and walking and then I got tired so I stopped and saw a seat so I sat down on that . But then I thought I saw something 2 meters away from me in the forest ... it was big and huge and enormous . It was a giants footprint , I thought I was daydreaming and being gulable so I rubbed my eyes and then i opened them again. Then I realised I was not dreaming or anything because it was very realistic . It was real but I didn't want it to be real....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about