Pages

Monday, December 10, 2018

Cybersmart

I would go to school in Canada because I feel that it would be a good country to go to school their and I think Canada would be a safe country too. My favourite subject is writing and reading. Writing is my favourite subject because you can write many interesting story's.

I also reading because you can read other many books and you can read series and other sorts of stuff. My school is way different than Canada's and also we have school holidays and Anzac Day and labour day so we have days off on those kind of days.

There are many other days off we get on special days. We have different subjects to like we do science and writing and reading and also sports and Pe in the morning and a whole lot of other stuff and subjects we also have another teacher that teaches us on Thursday and Friday's. We also play silent ball.

Then when when the days almost finish we play a game or finish our work and then we grab our bags and come sit on the mat and wait for our teacher to let us go home and we only finish school at 3:00 pm.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about