Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

SLJ about me

Haiii Emma.

My name is nykachia and my school that I go to is Hornby high school and I'm 12 years old and I also want to join the learning summer journey because I thought it would be fun and would help me with staff like learning during the holidays and my culture is Samoan. 

My class is 7al and my teacher is miss And I'm also a year 7 student at hhs and all I wanted to say is I saw your blog and looked at it and thought it was really interesting and I also wanted to win a chrome book because I broke mine and I really want another one and I also wanna say thank you and that's all for today. Bye




From nykachia 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about